Move Information from Any MBOX Mailbox to Microsoft Outlook
Information transformation from one email client application to other is getting to be basic among companies or associations over the world. Mostly, change in business requirements, working patterns, official necessities and budgetary issues lead to information migration. In any case, moving whole mailbox information which incorporates messages, connections, contacts, arrangements, occasions, assignments, notes, and so on from one email customer to the next is not a routinely job and requires certain preparations.
MBOX is a stand out amongst the most utilized document arrangement to store and manage mailbox information on hard drive. Utilized by more than twenty email client applications, MBOX is just a content document which stores email messages and other mailbox information things.
A portion of the prevalent email applications which maintained the MBOX format are PocoMail, Postbox, AppleMail, Opera, Sylpheed, Thunderbird, PowerMail, Claws Mail, Evolution, WebMail, Eudora, Mulberry, GyazMail, Netscape, Spicebird and so on. Default area of MBOX record shifts from customer to customer.
In any case, now and again the business necessities may request that you open a MBOX document in MS Outlook environment however MS Outlook doesn’t support the MBOX format. You would require changing over the MBOX record to MS Outlook supportable PST position.
Causes of MBOX to Outlook Data Migration
It’s not simply business prerequisites or other expert explanations for MBOX to Outlook movement, there are sure different reasons too behind associations moving to MS Outlook from MBOX email client applications.
- MS Outlook has proficient data management features.
- MS Outlook has an extremely easy to use interface which is an aid for non-specialized clients.
- MS Outlook is the most available email client application.
- MS Outlook stores its mailbox information at two distinct areas (Exchange Server and nearby hard drive) which is valuable at the moment of information trouble, disaster or data corruption.
How to Complete Transformation of MBOX to PST?
To move information from any MBOX email application to Microsoft Outlook, you can either utilize manual process or utilize a Proficient IbidInfo MBOX to PST Converter. Manual technique is very efficient however it experiences different stages and can be somewhat puzzling for non-specialized clients. Furthermore, you won’t get suitable results at last. How about we see how the manual procedure functions.
Manual Process of MBOX to PST Transformation
The procedure experiences four stages before you really get the opportunity to get to the MBOX information in MS Outlook. As there are twenty plus MBOX email clients, we should take AppleMail for instance. It’s one of the email stages which utilizes MBOX format to manage its mailbox information. To move AppleMail mailbox information to MS Outlook, you have to perform the accompanying steps:
- Open AppleMail
- Go for Menu and Choose File > Import Mailboxes
- Select MBOX which you need to import the information
- Browse the area to save the MBOX record (Importing procedure begins)
- After completion of importing procedure click on Done
Make sure the Import envelope of AppleMail. You can see the imported MBOX record here.
You can’t move MBOX document straightforwardly to MS Outlook. For that, you require the most recent Windows form of Eudora Mail. Download the most recent Eudora form and perform the accompanying steps:
- First, include .mbx to your imported MBOX record
- Save the document at the default area where Eudora Mail stores its records i.e.
- C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Qualcomm\Eudora
- Open Eudora, double tap the spared MBOX record and close Eudora
You require Outlook Express to perform the third phase of MBOX to PST change. Download Outlook Express in the event that you don’t have.
- Open Outlook Express
- Click File > Import (You’ll see a rundown in Import alternative)
- Select Eudora from the rundown and snap Next
- Browse the area of .mbx record and snap OK
- Click Next
Imported mailbox information in .mbx document will be spared in the Local Folders of Outlook Express.
Execute the accompanying steps for finishing the Migration Process
- Open MS Outlook
- Go ahead with menu option and Hit File option and choose Open
- After Clicking on Import option (Import & Export Wizard Windows shows up)
- Go for Import Internet Mail and Addresses and snap Next
- Pick Outlook Express 4.x, 5.x, 6.x or Windows Mail choice (Check Import Mail alternative)
- Hit it off Next option
You can View the Transferred Mailbox Information in Personal Folders of MS Outlook.
As specified prior, you won’t get suitable results at last. Manual strategy doesn’t promise complete and exact transformation. Also, as it includes various steps, it may be mistaking for a large portion of individual clients. Manual strategy is no place productive to perform information relocation on an extensive scale. In this way, utilizing an expert MBOX to PST Converter is the most ideal way.
IbidInfo MBOX to PST Converter – A Third Party Application
IbidInfo MBOX to Outlook Converter can precisely relocate unlimited MBOX information to Microsoft Outlook in a small number of minutes. The email converter gives assurance that no information loss in the middle of entire migration process and ensures complete replacement in each condition. The product is modified with cutting edge calculations to give just as effective results with all MBOX email client applications. The best perspective about the apparatus is its capacity to effectively move numerous MBOX mailboxes to Microsoft Outlook in a single endeavor. Additionally, it gives an alternative for preview to check the substance of all transferred MBOX items before saving them in PST format at safe location. Adding to that, it even backings all adaptations of MS Outlook including 2013 and Windows OS including Windows 8.1.
Find more information here: – http://www.ibidinfo.com/product/mbox-to-pst-converter.html