How to Convert JPG Files to Word Files
Sometimes we might need to convert JPG Files into text files and later edit them. This saves us the effort of typing out the whole content of the image and then editing it. Converting JPG Files to Word files is nothing new. The technology that allows us to convert JPG Files into Word files is called OCR (Optical Character recognition) technology. There are two pathways that we can adopt to convert our image files to word files.
- Use an online OCR tool
- Download an OCR software
We are going to look at both the methods. METHOD 1: ONLINE OCR TOOL If you have an internet connection then you can use an online OCR tool to do your job. Follow the steps below to convert your image file to a word file.
- Go to onlineocr.net
- Click on Select File
- Choose the language of the input file
- Select the output format
- Click on Convert.
Visit: JPEG Repair Tool
Viola! You have your image file converted into a text file. METHOD 2: OCR SOFTWARE Many a times, we do not have access to an internet connection. In such situations, an OCR software comes in handy. The major benefit of an OCR software is that it can work offline and needs to be downloaded only once. There are many OCR software available to download, but we are going to look at one such software. Follow the steps below to convert image files using an OCR software.
- We will be using JPG to Word Converter for our purposes.
- Once the download is complete, open the software. The screen should look something like this.
- Now we need to upload our input image file. To do this, we have two options. Either upload the image file from the computer or upload it directly using a scanner. After the upload is complete, the screen should look something like this
- Once the input file is uploaded, we now have to select the format in which we want our output file. For our purposes, we want a Word file, so check Word (.doc). The image below clarifies the point.
- We now select the input language our image files is in. For example, if the input file is in English, then select English
- All that’s left now is to click the Save button.
There you go! The output file is saved in the desired format in the pre-determined folder. After converting the file, to software also allows you a lot of other options. You can put a watermark on the output word file and prevent its illegal usage. You can also put a password on the output file so that unauthorized access can be prevented. Care must be taken to provide an input image of good quality. If the input image is of low quality then the output file will not look exactly like the input image. That’s just about everything you need to know about converting JPG Files to Word Files.
Visit: Word File Recovery